House watches are only available for residents in Massillon’s police jurisdiction. Watches can be performed for short durations such as during funerals or other publicized times away from the residence.
- Vacation checks can only be scheduled for a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) and can be set for an unlimited amount of days.
- The residence must be vacant for the duration of leave in order to obtain a house watch. If someone will be staying at the residence, we CANNOT accept your house watch. If you have a caretaker for your house that will have access, please provide a name and contact information.
- To begin a house watch, fill out the form below and select submit.
- Requests for checks can also be made by calling 330-832-9811 and speaking to a dispatcher.
- Please notify the police upon your returning home to cancel the security