A limited amount of adult flu vaccine is available, please call for additional information.
- from 9:00am-3:45pm and Thursday from 1:00 – 3:30 pm
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 330-830-1714 to schedule an appointment.
- Payment accepted: Medicaid / Medicaid HMO’s (Buckeye, Caresource, Molina, Paramount, and United Health Care)
- $20.00 adminstration fee for each vaccine administered, cash or check ONLY
- We do not accept credit / debit cards
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Adult Vaccinations
- Clinic Forms
- Immunization Schedule for Infants & Children
- Spanish Immunization Schedule for Infants & Children
- Immunization Schedule for Pre-teens and Teens
- Spanish Immunization Schedule for Pre-teens and Teens
- 2018 Immunization Requirements
Massillon City Health Department participates in the (VFC) Vaccine for Children Program. Any child from birth through 18 years of age is eligible to receive VFC supplied vaccine if they meet at least one of the following criteria.
- The child has no health insurance
- The child is enrolled in Medicaid or a Medicaid HMO
- The child is an American Indian or Alaskan Native
- The child has health insurance that does not pay for vaccines
No VFC eligible child shall be denied vaccines that are provided by the Ohio Department of Health for inability to make a donation.
Below are some helpful links regarding immunizations:
Due to the Holiday Schedule, TB Testing will NOT be available
the week of November 19, 2018 or the week of December 24, 2018.
- Tuesday 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (excluding holidays), must return Thursday between 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm to have TB test read
- No appointment needed
- $10.00 fee, payable by check or cash (credit/ debit cards not accepted)
- Insurance accepted: Medicaid/Medicaid HMO’s (Buckeye, Caresource, Molina, Paramount, and United Health Care)
- TB consent form 2016 TB Consent Form
- TB information
We also serve children who are receiving help from the Bureau of Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH). Healthy and happy children are important to us. Below are some helpful links about the BCMH program and childhood development:
To contact the Nursing Division call (330) 830-1714.